Friday, November 1, 2013

Best Friend Quotes (Tagalog and English )

Best Friend Quotes (Tagalog and English )


Best Friend Quotes (English)


Best friends will always stay beside you no matter what. Having a best friend is one of the best things you could ever imagine in your life. You can share everything with your best friend even smallest things. Every moment, every minute, every second that you spend with your best friend is definitely worth keeping.


Below are some best friend quotes you can share with your BFF, best buddies or best friend:


A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws.


Everybody can hear what you say.
Everyone can listen to what you say.
But best friends can listen to what you don’t say.


You are my best friend because we’ve known each other for a long time, you laugh at my jokes, you always understand me, you give sympathy with my bad hair day, you laugh at me everytime I slip but helps me to get up, you sleep with me in my bed and we share secrets. You are my best friend, no one can replace that.


A best friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.


"If you’re alone, I’ll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I’ll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I’ll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I’ll be your smile… But anytime you need a friend, I’ll just be me."


without humor, life sucks;
without courage, life is hard;
without love, life is hopeless;
without friends like you,
life is impossible


Best friends never say goodbye
They simply say “See you soon”


A friend is someone who believes in you
even when you’ve ceased to believe in yourself.


so here’s to the crap we talk, the people we stalk, the way we shop, laughs we can’t stop, the gossip we spill, the looks that could kill, we’ll stay together cuz we’re best friends forever.




Best Friend Quotes (Tagalog)


Bestfriend
Ang taong walang sawang nakikinig sa mga walang kwentang drama ng buhay ko.


Lagi akong nandito sa tabi mo hanggang sa huli, pupunasan ang mga luha mo, tatawa sa mga kalokohan mo at dadamayan ka sa mga problemo mo. Anong magagawa ko, best friend kita eh.


Ang tunay na magkaibigan ay hindi magkakahiwala kailanman, maaaring sa distansya o layo pero mananatiling magkakonekta ang bawat puso.


Bestfriend
Yung taong alam kung saan ka hahagilapin kapag hindi ka makita ng mga taong naghahanap sayo.

No comments:

Post a Comment